Tuesday, January 26, 2016

If You Want To Learn Anything In Life, You Have To Learn THIS

 

 

Who are you working for?  

 

What drives you?  

 

What vision or mission statement do you live by?

 

When I watched a video on Jeremy Lin’s youtube channel, I made up my mind on what I would be working for.  The video, titled “Jeremy Lin – Episode 1: A Day in the Life” shows Jeremy Lin waking up at 6:30am and working out and playing basketball all day to develop his skills.  

 

At night, he spends time attending a talent show as a guest judge and having fun.  

At the end of the video clip, the bible verse shows up, “Whatever you do, work as if you are working for the Lord” – Colossians 3:23

I strongly related to the bible verse as a fellow Christian and it made me rethink what I was working for.  To me, it’s not about the money, it’s not about the flexibility, it’s not about the fame…

It’s all about working to be as best as I can be for my God.  I’m not saying the money, flexibility, financial freedom, fancy material things are not important.  Those are nice and important but they do not form the foundation of why I do what I do.  

The post If You Want To Learn Anything In Life, You Have To Learn THIS appeared first on Vancouver's #1 Family Real Estate Homes, Houses, And Condos For Sale | Gary Wong Realty.



from Vancouver's #1 Family Real Estate Homes, Houses, And Condos For Sale | Gary Wong Realty http://ift.tt/1OObvnl

No comments:

Post a Comment